RCU Forums - View Single Post - Change is hard
Thread: Change is hard
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 08:02 AM
niteflyer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It has been over two weeks since the new subcategories were rolled out to help solve the search problems on
the "new and improved" market place. That is a move in the right direction but I hope the powers that be don't
think that all is well. It is far from it. The problem with the back button (which "they" acknowledged as a problem)
still takes you back to the overall search instead of the subcategory that you are searching in and that is driving
me absolutely nuts........ I have listed a couple items to try out the workability of it all and I have people giving up
on the purchase because there seems to be no protocols on how to do it. Plus I lost my trader feedback of 350+
transactions and some people don't feel comfortable dealing with a seller with 0 feedback...
If the change was because of incompatibility of the old system then I hope they can figure out how to move forward
with the new system BUT if the old system was dropped "just because" than I surly vote to go BACK

As
for the question of where is everyone bailing to ????? I don't know, I personally didn't care for the other guys
in the first place that's why I did 99% of my trading on RCU but I did list a few items over there again, but for the most
part Non Of The Above are as good as it used to be.. That all said, it's all free, so I guess I better quit *****ing
and play along like a good boy ;-(

Arnold