RCU Forums - View Single Post - The new rcu market place could use a few tweaks...
Old 05-10-2018, 03:45 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by mongo
U2fast
what works for me:
i use the jets classified hotlink on the main forum list under the rc jets section.
that one lets me go page to page without resetting the checkboxs.
however, use the "open in new window/tab" option to view adds and do not use the back button, as it may take you all the way back to the main forum page, or to the page 1 of jets. use the page selector box at the top or bottom of each page. and the back button will clear the last created choice back to last posted.
Mongo:
I am not finding the "open in new window tab" when the list of classifieds come up. All I see is the list of classifieds of "Last Post" of 20 classified (not forums as RCU calls them). If I click on the classified, it opens in the same window. Of course! Closing the ad takes you back to the beginning again. I especially hate this when searching "Last created".

On the other side of it, about ALL of the ads that are on here, are now on RCG. All of my small stuff that I sell is on e.......B.......a......y.....have to do that, or it is deleted and censored. Yes, there is a cost, but the feedback system works, cost is passed on to the buyer, and it works! My airframes and large stuff I'll just sell on RCG.