RCU Forums - View Single Post - DreamWorks New Web Page
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 05:26 PM
Len
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DWChris
Hello All, I don't, and am not usually a social media butterfly, But I assure all that we are addressing all issues with the website on a daily basis. We have Lisa, Jose, Hyia, and Mei, and myself and any other available staff members/resources available working on making it more user user friendly. Todd was a great teacher, mentor, and visionary, as had been quoted in previous posts. With his guidance, I became responsible for maintaining the original site over the past years, and I understand your frustration as well as my own. Yes, I too agree, the original platform was super glitchy, but its is getting better. Please forgive me for using to many I's in this post, as this is not about me, but the future of DREAMWORKS, and the customer service, customer base, and products we provide. This is just me putting me posting. Thanks! See you in NC if were not flooded out!

Regards,

Chris
Thanks for jumping in Chris, it seems as if DMP was just a bit too silent on here and as Todd used to do from time to time when necessary, your post is a calming influence!
Len