RCU Forums - View Single Post - DreamWorks New Web Page
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 04:47 PM
LimitDwn
My Feedback: (21)

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I have not read this thread from start to finish nor do i plan on it, but today was the first time that i went on the site and had to find a few things to spend money on. Yes the site is different then before and it took a few minutes to figure things out and how things work, but it did not take long (10 minutes) to find the items that I was looking for and it was all in the cart ready to buy. I have in the past always called in my orders as I did this time and with no issue the order was taken and the transaction completed. The order was hand walked back to the shipping department and within 30 minutes I had an email telling me my order was ready to ship with a tracking number. This is what costumer service is all about.

The team at DreamWorks will get all bugs worked out in time and the web site will work without issue. We as customers need to be understanding and patent as things get worked out, we also need to let the DreamWorks team know when there are things that are not working correctly so that it can be fixed.

Keep up the good work DreamWorks

Robert