Thread: Change is hard
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 02:21 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by IBobi
I hear what you're saying.

What we are doing is smoothing out the rough patches on the user interface -- things like page refreshes and auto-scrolling that should not occur, as well as adding a new layer of custom filters, and generally making the new marketplace smoother and more feature-rich.

The old marketplace was completely different software and supported things like invoicing and listings that automatically disappeared after a sale, etc. That is not something the new software can do, and it won't be back. Hopefully that's not a dealbreaker, because to my knowledge there are no other forums that have that either. It was unsupportable and it's gone. All other RC forums work very similarly to the way RCU does now, except RCU is better, and continuing to improve.

What we continue to do is take suggestions for how to improve the marketplace we do have, and we anticipate the next two upgrades will take place in early June, and then again in mid June.

We appreciate your patience and hope you find the new marketplace to your liking, even if it does not mimic every feature of the old.
it actually is a dealbreaker.
the only thing that made RCU DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER SITES IS GONE NOW. why should RCU even exist now, since it is nothing more than just another poor quality site amongst several poor quality sites?

serious question, not just sarcasm.