RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need Help Programming Dual Elevator Servos on Futaba
Old 06-06-2018, 09:25 AM
Truckracer
My Feedback: (19)

Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by grotto2
I think Truckracer is suggesting something different here. We know that using programmable mix to make a second channel a slave of the first does not carry through the trim action.
As I read him, he's saying go into the Function Menu and assign another channel to elevator #2. For instance, select channel 8 to be Aux6, then select the controls for Aux6 to be J2 and T2. It does seem to do the same thing, but instead of being named ELE2 it is AUX6.
Yes, no mix necessary! But, it will have to be called elevator and not Aux6. On a second channel also designated as elevator, all functions of the original elevator channel follow to the second channel. Heck, you could designate several channels for things like aileron or elevator and all functions would follow from the original channel to the other channels. Important: You have to call the additional channels the same thing as the original .... elevator in this case. Yes elevator 2 could also be used.

Last edited by Truckracer; 06-06-2018 at 09:29 AM.