RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 06-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Telemaster Sales UK

Received 146 Likes on 123 Posts

There are a couple of pictures of my model in flight but I don't have the skills to transfer them. Let's try doing it this way. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JxckJtdzV0Y1BB

That seemed to work! The other model in the picure is that of Iris Fesquet one of the fourteen year-old twins I mentioned above.

I see that there was one other Coupe first-timer who finished in ninth position in the overall results. Anyone with a higher Baron number than mine must have been a debutante too and yesterday I managed to persuade two brothers from my club to enter the next Coupe Des Barons. Though twenty years younger than me they're old school who build and repair their own models and they already have two Barons, one of which is finished in RAF colours. With minor alterations their models could conform to the Coupe's rules.

They're both good looking lads who live with much younger women, lucky types,(!) and though the one is obviously rather older than the other, I'm for ever getting them mixed up! First sign of senility?

Can't wait for the video!

Last edited by Telemaster Sales UK; 06-10-2018 at 01:03 AM.