RCU Forums - View Single Post - El Mirage II Fun-Fly/Campout
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 12:01 PM
tkigar
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Directions from San Diego.......

Take the 15 north to the 215 north back to the 15 north.... (as it will cut off about 10 miles).......continue on the 15 till you come to the 395 north(that is at the top of the Cajon Pass).....vere to the 395 and follow that all the way into the town of Adlanto (home of the House of Balsa Factory). go all the way till the very north end of town....till you come to the last light which is called Chamberlin Way, and make a left. follow Chamberlin way wast through about 5 stop signs till the road comes to a "T" and make a right. Follow that road north for about 1/4 mile and the road will make a left back to the east and follow that down about 1 mile till you see the El Mirage main Sign on your right hand side. Look for the BALOONS, and make a right onto the dirt road......follow that dirt road down till you come to the first left you can make with will say LAKE ACCESS......and turn left and head down to the left.....we will be in the general area we were for the last event .....look out on the lake bed to the south west ( middle/ Left ) From the main lakebed go out apprx 1.9 miles and look to your left for the ballons and my Suburban and 26 foot travel trailer.There is also a new outhouse (bathroom) with a windsock flying high on top.... I will be bringing the T-Bone 40 inch flat grill&bbq and haveplanned a Pancake breakfast for everyone on Sunday. Looking forward to meeting the lil woman, and I know my wife will be bringing the blender as well. I am sure they wil hit it off just fine......and if not they can both stay in there trailers and we can crash my many trainers hoooooyaaaawwwwwww. I like the idea about MHawers ModelTech Magic Death spin classic......and if he doesnt bring his I have My new ModelTech Magic Xtra 300l with a brand spanking new 46FX just waiting to see how many death spins I can pull off..... and yes a real Cessna 182 just for the hell of it....he hear so much about the last one he wasnt going to miss it this time......so he will be flying out Saturday..... DUDE I NEED A VACATION. See you all there

Thanks Tiny Tim