RCU Forums - View Single Post - Carl Goldberg Ultimate 10-300 Brotherhood.
Old 07-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Pittscrazy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vogelm1
Tough decision, right? Either plane will be worth the covering tune-up. I have another Super Stinker 'stashed' in my kit collection that's been tempting me for the past couple years. I think next winter it will come off the shelf lol.
Sorry it has been so long since I last posted but I see that the brotherhood is still alive and well ! I lost all my RCU info when my old phone took a crap and the site would not let me use my old user name of Tim Allen so now I am pittscrazy lol . I am almost done with my super stinker and have been eyeing 3 cg planes one of which is my ultimate . I put my cg decathlon in about a week ago due to a failed elevator servo and it is now waiting for it's turn on the bench . My other cg plane is the extra 300 . I love the way Carl Goldberg planes fly and can't wait to have all three going to the field with me again . I have decided to use a supre tigre 90 on the ultimate , I have a os 110 alpha in my decathlon and it flew great ! The extra will get my Ys 140L 😂 but the ultimate goes up next !