RCU Forums - View Single Post - Poll , Are you an AMA member because you WANT to be , or because you HAVE to be ?
Old 07-18-2018, 05:48 AM
Appowner
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by r ward
funny you should mention this. not too long ago I walked around an unfamiliar hardware store looking for something for quite while,...didn't find what I wanted and decided to leave. as I approached the exit door, an employee that was sitting at the cash register talking to the cashier casually asked me if he could help me,....I calmly and shortly answered "nope" and continued out the store. i'll bet that employee just thought to himself, "man,.... that's why I hate dealing with the public".
Yep! Walked into a Homeless Depot once looking for a core for a Moen bathroom faucet. Had the old core in my pocket. Asked a 20 something kid in a blue apron where they hid the Moen faucet cores. He asked for the model number to which I pulled out the old one and showed it to him. He continued to insist he needed the model number even after I explained Moen uses the same core for most their bathroom faucets. Nope! Couldn't help me without a number. Went to Ace instead. Three minutes in and out. Last time I ever tried to give Homeless Depot any of my money.

Problem is you find these attitudes everywhere at every age.