My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jetmon
Jet Central USA
Manuel Rodriguez
3338 St. Sepia
Melbourne FL.

[email protected]
O.K., I take this to be gospel because Juan said so. Now, Please clarify the EXACT procedure for repairs and service. Repairs being engines that have problems (that may or may not be under warranty ) , and service being scheduled 25hr service intervals.
My question is : Do I ( the customer ) and other customers send all engines to Manual Rodriguez in Florida regardless of needs and he then forwards to Mexico for ALL Repairs and Service, Or does he do some light repairs ( starters, ECU.s, Speed controllers, Etc. there in Florida ) and ship back to customer. And IF the engine goes to Mexico, I assume it is direct shipped back to customer.
AND IF, the engine goes to Mexico, does the customer hear from and have to work direct with Victoria and Juan or is everything ( estimates and communications ) handled through Manual... And this brings me to the last question, How are payments made for any and all the above scenario's ?? PayPal, Credit Card, Money Order Etc...
All of these questions have been an issue and much confusion for me and others I have talked to for a long time. A clear and absolute and written policy for all the above mentioned would be of great appreciation. I think it would streamline the entire process and make it all much more of a pleasant experience for all concerned.

Sincerely,
Dan Massey

Last edited by rcjetsaok; 07-19-2018 at 05:51 AM.