RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Jet Events [USA ONLY]
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 05:15 AM
jsnipes
My Feedback: (3)

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

2018 Tiger Meet parking spot and tent info ...

Each parking spot is 15' wide x 50' deep. If it fits in that space you're good to go. If you need extra space, just let me know...we can accommodate you.

- Parking Spot with no power: FREE! (limited qty available and are towards either end of show center)
- Parking Spot with your own 30A power plug: $25
- Two Parking Spots with two 30A power plugs and prepaid 20x20 tent: $325
- Four Parking Spots with four 30A power plugs and prepaid 20x40 tent: $550

First come first served, as far as parking spot location so let me know ASAP. I will need all tent requests and pre-payments by Friday October 12th.

if you want to share in a tent let me know and I'll try to hook you up with others.

You are welcome to set up your own tent at your parking spot.

Pre-paid tent setup day will be Wednesday October 24th.

You are welcome to arrive early and stay late. Just let me know so we can make arrangements.

You can email me at [email protected] or reply here. Or give me a call/text ... 864-684-9921 cell.

Hope to see you there!

Jamie

Originally Posted by jsnipes
RC jet flying is coming back to SC in Oct 2018! October is an awesome time to fly jets in SC so mark your calendars! This is a relaxed, flyer friendly event where fun, food, fellowship ... and FLYING are the goal!

The Flying Tigers RC Club near Lake City, SC will be holding its fourth annual Tiger Meet Jet Event on October 25 - 28. Our event the last three years have been huge successes and we hope to continue growing it this year!

- Jet friendly 75' x 2700' smooth, level grass runway with wide open flying space.
- AMA Sanctioned Friday 10/26 and Saturday 10/27.
- Pilots’ dinner Saturday night included with $40 pilot’s fee.
- Free pilots’ raffle included with $40 pilot’
s fee.
- Best Sport Performance, Best Scale Performance, and Pilot’s Choice awards to be voted and are available for sponsorship.
- 32 reserved parking spots with 30A power service are available. Contact me to reserve your spot. $25 per parking spot for entire event.
- Prepaid tent rentals will be available...detailed info and price to be posted soon.
- Free WIFI.
- RVs and campers welcome. RV grey/black water dump on site.
- Clubhouse with air conditioner, full kitchen, and bathroom/shower.
- Large, secure hangar for overnight jet storage.
- Parallel 2nd runway behind parking area is available for small jet (foamy) and prop plane use by paid event pilots. This runway is completely free of interference with the main flight line and is roughly 100' x 1000'.
- Visit www.flyingtigersrc.com or our FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/157288534403279/

- Contact Jamie Snipes (CD) at [email protected] or 864-684-9921.

Watch for updates on parking spot and tent rental information coming soon!

Setup day will be Wed, Oct 24th. Early arrivals welcomed ... just let me know so we can make arrangements. Flying through Sunday afternoon. You can stay longer ... just let me know so we can make arrangements.

Hope to see you there!