RCU Forums - View Single Post - New A.M.A. Website
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 06:27 AM
Appowner
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just did a casual perusal of the new web site. Going to my local District web site I find the last "District" update to be a couple of years old. HQ updates are there but nothing from whomever is in charge of the district.

I also found a number of links to club sites broken. Granted, this may not be the fault of the new site but, for this many to be broken I suspect at least some are due to the new site. Way too many regardless. Local club is listed in the wrong city and their URL is up for sale for over $3000. Hmmmm? Guess I might have to physically check them out after all.

Curiously the web site for one district fails to even come up. And what does appear leads me to suspect they don't even have the correct page format loaded for it. Just making guesses here because I don't have access to the actual code to look. But there are indeed a lot of things wrong. And anyone who thinks this is normal and acceptable for a new web site have standards that simply would not make it in my world.