RCU Forums - View Single Post - What have you done to your RC today?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 12:52 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

My B4 is the oldest RC that I currently own. It brings joy most days that I run it, so I don't think I'll part with it any time soon. I change my mind every other month on the subject it seems. Parts support is still great. Once I can't find the CVA bones for the buggy, then I'll know it's time to sell it for next to nothing.

The backyard track is a challenge for both B4 buggy and driver. The buggy didn't see much action this year, because of the rough track. I don't know what got into me, but five packs were put through the buggy in the past two days. That's pretty remarkable seeing as the buggy doesn't get ran more than once every two weeks normally. Once I do get in the mood for buggy bashin', the B4 gets beat up quite a good bit. The buggy's wing really has no effect on aerodynamics for the speeds I run at. As the buggy struggles for traction, and flips from hitting a rock, the wing acts more like a cushion than anything else.

Shock's screw, that connects it to the rear arm, worked it's way loose. LOL. I thought I had caught a rock in the dogbone, which happens from time to time, and locks up the wheel. Not this time. It was the rear shock draggin' on the ground that was causing me to fight the buggy to go straight.