RCU Forums - View Single Post - biplane wing incidence.
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 04:24 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

So why start a post with an insult?

I can visualize what you are talking about yet I still fail to see what difference it makes in regards to setting the incidence. With your project you will most likely set the incidence to what you think it should be at and if you are proficient enough at flight trimming an airplane you will most likely make an adjustment the same as I did. As far as making assumptions concerning my airplane, please don't. I previously stated that my airplane has zero incidence on the upper wing. This has been verified by securing an aluminum bar onto the motor and then the airplane was leveled on a marble inspection plate at my place of employment and the upper wing was measured to have zero incidence. The stabs were also measured and adjusted at that time. Only the bottom wing has positive incidence.

as far as " regulars" are concerned I will agree that in these forums a certain breed of Cyber Bully do exist. What I have experienced are guys with some full scale education tend to be the blow hards. For some reason they don't see the value in experience accumulated by us modelers. They also tend to not back up anything they say with results. For example, I have explained the way I have my airplane set up and reasons why. It has competed in several pattern contests and has proven competitive. I have had a pattern pilot whom has been on the US F3A world championships team multiple times as well as being a former TOC pilot fly my airplane. At the end of the flight he had some very positive comments along with asking if he could be the first person to call should I produce a kit. In my world results is what counts. In others worlds, if it wasn't published it can't be true. So be it.