RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sig Kougar
Thread: Sig Kougar
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 07:21 AM
Bikerboy53
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BalsaGhost
I've been taking my Kougar to the field every time since finishing it in March. It's the best flying plane I own. Durafly Tundra, Freewing F-104 70mm, Ugly Stik, J3 Cub, etc....all great but the Kougar is IMO a fun blend of speed, stability, and smooth pattern-like manuevering. The nose high landings never get old!

I agree with the above posters. Angle the engine and use a tip to further blow the oil below the wing. Makes cleanup a piece of cake.
Hey BG,

I had one that I bought as a kit from a guy about 12 years ago, the kit still had the sticker on it from tower hobbies in 1970 something....loved that airplane, I still have the wing panel, but unfortunately someone cut the lock of my aircraft trailer and stole the fuselage along with two other fuses and all my tools and my DX18 transmitter and charging equipment....oh well, what'd ya gonna do???....sit and cry about it all the time?...Oh yea I could do that, but I'd rather bounce back and prove to myself that this loser isn't gonna ruin the hobby for me....

That being made perfectly clear...….the parts to build a new Kougar fuse arrived yesterday, and I pick up a nearly brand new Spektrum DX20 at the post office today :-)