RCU Forums - View Single Post - Converting an HL Panther "G" into a late "A"
Old 09-30-2018, 04:54 PM
dgsselkirk

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanks for the kind words guys, working hard now to get it done for next battleday. Hope to have complete for the 13th my birthday! LOL!

So she has a name now, let me introduce Jutta seen here in the first pick with her sister tank a Taigen Panther G Elke. Elke will be one of my main battle tanks hence pretty much stock except for the paint job. Jutta will be pretty much a shelf queen although she has been set up for battling and will be equipped with a new Clark TK40 when they arrive.

Decided on Panzer Lehr Division as they might have appeared June 5th in their lager just before being committed to Normandy and the terrible battles around Caen. They are a little shiny right now as the decals, hand painted division signs have just been applied.I will be doing some light weathering and just a little chipping as I want them to appear as they would prior to battle. I was very pleased with how my new metal tracks came out once painted and with the way I did all the mounting they lay properly like a Panther should look in pic 2.Put in the periscopes in the lower hull, added all the chains and pins and man, there were a lot! LOL! Rest of the pics just a little eye candy... Name:  icon_e_biggrin.gif
Views: 402
Size:  627 Bytes 258.JPG (42.96 KiB) Not viewed yet 259.JPG (47.89 KiB) Not viewed yet 260.JPG (64.87 KiB) Not viewed yet 261.JPG (58.48 KiB) Not viewed yet 262.JPG (44.05 KiB) Not viewed yet 263.JPG (74.58 KiB) Not viewed yet 264.JPG (58.99 KiB) Not viewed yet