RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reuseable: Salvage swollen li-po.
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 02:44 PM
ican3d

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Its good to be part of Darwin...almost..but its part curiosity of learning the limitation how to grow with hobby so you know the technical level of handling dangerous stuff on radio control models. If i don't learn characteristic of Li-po battery i wouldn't be here running hobby and building custom li-po pack and proceed growing huge number of R/C or drone project. Those who can't move up to next level of hobby food chain will stuck because they can't handle whats next challenges to make a hobby a success. People used to shun Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla, but look at them they innovate the use of electricity.
Because now i know how li-po and Li-on cell works and its behavior i can easily custom made pack of high efficient batteries and i move forward building more efficient flying and ground R/C and drones models with relying what commercial market to offer.

Check out my other build using custom Li-on battery packs....success!!

Photo:

Video on using my custom li-on packs for drone application: (building your own battery packs are efficient.)

Do you guys move on to discover new frontier of R/C to the next level or stuck where you at?

Last edited by ican3d; 10-31-2018 at 02:48 PM.