RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 08:05 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Nick,

No worries on the eyes, it's all just a part of getting older LMAO. With a scope I can still shoot flies off of the fence at a quarter miles LOL.

Kinda funny when you talk about the ball joints, I carry a pickle fork here to AZ in case I had to replace one of my ball joint that got damaged on the trial.

So glad your Father is doing well and enjoying his new ride. You car, ball joints and the window will come together in time, you have my friend been under the gun with the loss of your blessed mother, car issues, covering your dad now and looking after him as needed, working OT............I don't know who you do it, proud to know you with your spunk!

I just lifted the 600 1 1.4 inches to keep the tail blades out of the dirt and rocks for a harder landing so I don't tear them up! Both Phil and I have found that a 600 does not like a low head speed the tail starts wagging, so...........I just put on some 700 tail blades (longer) and will try that and another reason I lifted the heli. If that doesn't help then I'll tighten my VBAR and see if I came the tail that way.

OK Boys