RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Sport Jet: T-One Models Mini Fortune / Mini T1
Old 11-14-2018, 08:28 AM
Tip22v

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

I just got delivery of my fourth T1 jet last night (3rd T1 mini). I ordered it on Sept 29, so just under six weeks from order to delivery, which is pretty quick. The last two jets I've ordered I went with EMS shipping and the total ship time was only about five days for each. The landing gear look exactly the same as the ones in the photos above and look identical to the other two sets from my other T1 minis (no apparent change there), retract/brake controllers are different though. I'm going to be using my Xicoy Retract/Brake controller so if anyone wants these new JP controllers send me a PM. One final note: the factory finally started using a soft paper to wrap the fuse, wings etc. under the bubble wrap, which prevents the bubble wrap scaring that has plagued each of my three previous jets from T1. Yes, with some automotive wax I was able to buff out much of the bubble wrap markings, but I was not able to remove all of it, and every now and then if you look at it via just the right angle you can see the bubble wrap scars. I know this is very trivial but it always bothered me because the problem seemed so easily preventable. This jet arrived wrapped in soft paper (under the bubble wrap) and the paint is absolutely stunning, not a mark on it anywhere! Kudos to the whole T1 and PRCJ team, they started with an outstanding product, and have figured out how to make it even better. -Tom