RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2019 AMA sticker
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 12:46 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
You know it's kinda funny. I had a feeling that regardless of the original intent of the thread that eventually it would turn into a bash thread. The funny thing is that from what I can tell is that all this hatred towards the AMA pretty much stops at cyberspace. In the real world and outside certain people's sandboxes ( RCU and RCG ) my fellow R/C aircraft enthusiasts have an entirely different Veiw of the AMA and what it represents to our hobby. At the end of the day, I really shouldn't care so much about what someone on a revengeful crusade and a handful of his minions have to say. The fact that the leader of the group has stooped to outright lies to sway people to his viewpoint should enlighten intelligent people to figure out he is not the all powerful OZ but simply a man behind a curtain with an agenda. Everyone have a safe Holliday and enjoy your loved ones.
If I hang out with nothing but Cleveland Browns fans, and I never am exposed to any other type of fan, then of course I'm going to say that "fellow enthusiasts have an entirely different view." Did you ever consider that they "fellow enthusiasts" you hang out with might be a tad homogeneous group? So it's no wonder their opinions are homogeneous. Hardly indicative of a much more diverse group.