RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need helping finishing Dumas 1985 Miller lite hydroplane for dad
Old 11-20-2018, 04:54 AM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jakejones363
Hello so my dad has the Dumas Miller lite #1322 hydroplane he started 24years ago( started it and then shortly found out him and my mom we're pregnant with there first kid and four kids and 24 years later it still sitting on the shelf assembled with no motor or paint). I would really like to finish it for him as he is a big hydroplane fan. He still has the box with said you need hardware kit #2357 for it and I have looked everywhere but it's sold out anywhere I can't find out. He has the whole thing built it just needs hardware I'm prettt sure. Is there anyone that can't point me in the right direction for parts I need? I emailed Dumas and a couple other rc store with no luck for help. I will post pictures tomorrow. He's home right now. Thanks in advance
Maybe one of the hardware kits from another Dumas hydroplane would work. They have two other hydroplanes on their site,or go with a more modern hardware kit .
Accu Tech has 1/8 scale hardware http://www.accu-techrchardware.com/r...calehydro.html

Last edited by Tidnab; 11-20-2018 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Added content.