RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 03:26 AM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys,

A bit late but wanted to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day!! I hope everyone had a nice day spent with family and friends and eating good food.

We had some friends over and did a small size turkey this year as we normally have too many left over's the previous years! I am always the one to do the turkey as my wife says mine always comes out delicious and juicy so why mess with tradition! All and all it was a nice day plus my work schedule was very nice as I only had to work M, T, and F this week, so that was a nice relief.

I hope the new 700 blades help with the tail wag on your 600 and you raising the tail gets those rear blades out of the dirt and rocks upon landing!

My car work is going slower than I hoped - doesn't it always take longer than you originally plan?? Right now my obstacle is the lower ball joint. It is a press fit that joins the wheel spindle to the A-arm and I've been using lubricating oil, a torch, and pickling fork to beat the heck out of it and still it is as stubborn as ever. I picked up a bottle of PB Blaster oil as I was advised WD40 may not be enough. I've been letting the oil soak in overnight so hopefully that helps, I'll beat on it again later this morning after I finish replacing the inner and outer steering tie rods.

That's the update from the east coast!

Mark