RCU Forums - View Single Post - You have destroyed a wonderful venue for selling merchandise
Old 11-30-2018, 07:07 PM
6LQQKR2
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IBThomas

Are you checking the Sent PM's option in your inbox? If a message is already sent, you won't be able to edit it.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Yes I had already checked where you have suggested. My earlier post stated: "I can not find or read/edit any Private Message sent to a possible buyer.
I can only determine that a private msg. has been sent." I should have stated: "I can not find or read any Private Message sent to a possible buyer." Trying to edit
a Private Message would be like trying to stop a U S Postal airplane on it's take-off to retrieve an air mail letter. No matter where I looked in the messaging center I
could not find the message that was sent so that I could read it. Although it was a pvt msg I still should have been able to read it after it was sent. No msgs had been deleted..
RCU of the past was much simpler and better. No reply is required Thank You.