RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti DS-24
Thread: Jeti DS-24
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 01:49 PM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by Tip22v
I read those posts about the receiver priority and the CB200, I think it was around post #395. After considering all of the information I'm thinking the best option for "triple" redundancy using a CB200 would be to use a REX receiver for one input into the CB200 (Rx1), then plug an R3 into the REX receiver for redundant 2.4, then plug a 900mhz receiver into the Rx2 port of the CB200. Someone else on this thread has mentioned this option as well. The idea here is that the 2 x 2.4 receivers presumably switch back and forth better depending on which has the better signal(?), while the 900 MHz receiver will only take over if both 2.4 receivers fail. What I don't know with this setup is what happens to telemetry? Can I still get telemetry on all three receivers? Also, if I want to include a Cortex Pro in the mix what does that involve? Thanks for the help. - Tom
I used the Cortex pro before and will again next season.....work fine.

telemetry will work the same with or without the Cortex....and 3 RX’s you just got more that you can select like the 900 voltage, signal ect....