RCU Forums - View Single Post - Things that would be interesting to know - "Taj-Muncie" usage
Old 12-07-2018, 09:30 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

What specific positions and programs do you have in mind Dave? I'm not especially disagreeing with you that changes need to be made but from the outside looking in I would never claim to know exactly what those changes need to be. I pride myself on looking at a situation and try to the the events that led to the situation. Right now I see the AMA in unchartered waters facing challenges that they must first learn to deal with before knowing which direction to go. The popularity of the hobby is in a serious decline. I have some rather candid conversations with the local hobby shop owner and he is struggling big time. then the battle with the FAA. I have to imagine that with the decline in membership revenue and the cost of dealing with the FAA that some things fall through the cracks. Of course it is easy to blame it all on incompetence. Cutting saleries although on the surface sounds like a good idea but is not. If a competitive compensation package is not offered based on the position and region then nobody will want the position or you end up with someone unqualified. I know that argument will be lost with this group though.

What is in all this for Franklin? Perhaps that is a question you should ask him. I have seen enough here and on RCG that lead me to beleive that there needs to be some form of compensation for his efforts. The fact that he has omitted telling us that he is connected with certain commercial drone organizations should be enough to make people take note.