RCU Forums - View Single Post - Things that would be interesting to know - "Taj-Muncie" usage
Old 12-08-2018, 04:59 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie

I fail to see how that changes any facts. IMO that illustrates Franklin's skill at playing within the site rules and reporting violations where others are not so skilled. I think it would also classify as shooting the messenger of which I have been accused of on this site.
I looked at the linked thread , and Franklin himself has denied taking any money whatsoever for his writings from the commercial drone industry . Just as I have to take you and your posts at face value , Franklin is also entitled to that same consideration . No financial motivation = no "Ulterior Motive" from where I sit , as you allege he has by pointing out his association with commercial drone interests .

The question of his financial interest has been raised , and answered by the accused himself in what I believe to be a satisfactory manner . Any other talk of his supposed "financial interests" , without concrete proof , is nothing short of slander in my book and is certainly not acceptable per the RCU rules on "personal attacks" , nor a particularly gentlemanly way to treat a fellow AMA member .