RCU Forums - View Single Post - What’s coming 2019?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 05:14 PM
Mikey5547

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by flejter1
Yes, T-One Models is almost ready to release the F-22, T-50, Yak 130 and yet another jet I am not at liberty to talk about until the factory is ready to make the announcement. I can say the install is happening as I am typing this, and the maiden should happen very soon. On the drawing board for T-One Models for 2019 is going to be a Micro T-1 (57" +/-) for the K-30/K-45, a 110" F9F-8 Cougar, and a 107" F-15E.

Aviation Jets is just waiting on the gear to be delivered for us to release the their 1/7 SU-35, they are also working on the big brother to that coming in at 3.7M. I am really excited about the next one, as they are almost done with the mold and building the prototype, is a 100" A-10. The A-10 will come with Scale Electric retracts, machined aluminum fans, operational canopy, Cockpit, scale lights and full ordinance package. Aviation Jets makes strong and very light jets and this should fly great with a pair of K-70's or K-85's. The best thing about it is, it will be a 2 piece fuselage allowing us to ship it EMS and keeping the shipping around the $400.00 range. If you look at the scale detailing Aviation is producing, this A-10 should be stellar!! They also have a 104" F-35 on the drawing board that should make it out for 2019. They also have the mold finished for the SU-27 and it may be converted to the SU-37 with Canards.

That's all I have to add for your list for now, ;-)

Dirk
Pacific RC Jets
Wow T-one and aviation jets are bringing out some exciting jets. The aviation jets su27 looks amazing so can only imagine what their A10 and F35 will look like. Will be cool to see a large cougar and F15 too. Very much looking forward to the announcement of their secret project!