RCU Forums - View Single Post - Things that would be interesting to know - "Taj-Muncie" usage
Old 12-08-2018, 06:07 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie

I fail to see how that changes any facts. IMO that illustrates Franklin's skill at playing within the site rules and reporting violations where others are not so skilled. I think it would also classify as shooting the messenger of which I have been accused of on this site.
What it does is take the credibility of those two down to the point of none, at least in my book. To be suspended, it tells me those two have violated site rules to the extent that the administration felt they had to take action. As for the third, a closed account has me wondering if the person requested the account closed due to someone's retribution or if the admins closed it due to behavior. In the case of the third, I'll take his posts at face value but I can't give the same to the other two or, for that matter any others with a suspended account. What I also don't see is how it puts Franklin in a bad light. This is one where, IMO, your opinion seems to be skewed by your dislike of Franklin, therefore you can only see him as dishonest whether he was or wasn't.