RCU Forums - View Single Post - Things that would be interesting to know - "Taj-Muncie" usage
Old 12-08-2018, 06:56 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 175 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
What it does is take the credibility of those two down to the point of none, at least in my book. To be suspended, it tells me those two have violated site rules to the extent that the administration felt they had to take action. As for the third, a closed account has me wondering if the person requested the account closed due to someone's retribution or if the admins closed it due to behavior. In the case of the third, I'll take his posts at face value but I can't give the same to the other two or, for that matter any others with a suspended account. What I also don't see is how it puts Franklin in a bad light. This is one where, IMO, your opinion seems to be skewed by your dislike of Franklin, therefore you can only see him as dishonest whether he was or wasn't.

Dave, you are correct, I have no favor for Franklin. Not because of the facts he brings forward but because of his motives. Perhaps if you could demonstrate one single positive thing he has done for the hobby I would soften my stance on this. As far as suspended accounts are concerned on RCG, I have one there myself. Moderation there is quite bias IMO. I was tagged as a Troll account after over 1,000 posts and a build thread with over 10,000 hits. That build thread now sits at 12,600 hits. I agree that I am not always the most popular guy but how they were able to claim Troll account after so many posts and a build thread is beyond me.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-scratch-build