RCU Forums - View Single Post - "Emergency" EC Meeting? 12 December?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 05:29 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
You have quite a unique way of looking at things. " Members paid for " , I don't see where I paid for anything other then my insurance and access to AMA sites. As far as I know that didn't change recently. I'm much more concerned with where my 400.00 per week in taxes goes. If I use your mentality my taxes gives me the right to have an exact accounting of where my money goes right? We both quickly realize how silly that sounds.
I must be more engaged. I regularly push elected leaders about how my tax money is spent, especially at the local level. And you are entitled to know how that money is spent. At the federal level usually done through Freedom of Information requests and/or questions of your elected representative. In fact, I have to FOIA requests out now ... one to DoD and one to DoI.

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
I am amused that you criticize the AMA's choice of words yet play the word game yourself. I realize that you play by a different set of rules based on your perceived level of entitlement. A good example of this is when you recently misquoted me on RGG. I used the phrase " to discuss a waiver to fly over 400" and you quoted me as to say " to share news of a waiver ". Completely different meanings. Have you corrected that error over there yet? Sounds a bit hippo critical to me that you demand a certain level of transparency/correctness from the AMA but seem not willing to do so yourself.
Again, use the right terms. If you look at the post, I did not quote you. And you can easily see that, as there's an obvious absence of quotation marks around my sentence and thus there's also an absence of a reference to you by name/title. So please don't accuse me of misquoting you when I didn't even quote you at all.

Last edited by franklin_m; 12-16-2018 at 05:40 AM.