RCU Forums - View Single Post - Things that would be interesting to know - "Taj-Muncie" usage
Old 12-16-2018, 05:39 PM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
I have yet to see him publish an actual solution.
Really? You must have a short memory. Here’s just one, and isn’t it interesting that it’s in a forum where you also participated:
Originally Posted by franklin_m
Then you start making VERTICAL cuts. Stop performing functions entirely. And then either put those folks in the place of others not doing their jobs or cut them loose and harvest the saving to hire people who can do the job. Really basic management. But it all starts with a willingness to hold people accountable. And therein lies the real root cause
What do you think endless negative posts on RCU and RCG are going to accomplish?
Open some eyes as to the AMA financial trends in key areas, such as a decade of declining membership revenue … while staff costs have been constant. And yet the EC simply advocates doing more of the same. My hope is that some will push EC to change strategy.

He has been told to bring his concerns directly to his ADVP and he refuses…
Yet another unsubstantiated allegation. I’ve gone to my rep multiple times, without result. And yes, I have an entire file full of emails

[H]e has been told to seek a position within the AMA, he refuses.
As I’ve said more than once, I’m not willing to take the pay cut. I’m not willing to move away from a cabin on private hunting land that’s been in the family since the 1800’s. I’m not willing to pull my kids from school. I’m not willing to leave a house I love. I don’t want to move away from my Dad and my Uncle who live nearby. And I don’t want to move to the middle of friggin nowhere (Taj-Muncie).