RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xicoy - LG15 Gyro Controlled Brakes
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 07:46 AM
Len Todd

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts

Got the LG15 in the T-1 and programmed. Lots of work physically changing things around. But all the bench testing indicates the gyro is working on the brakes and steering. May have to wait a while to test it on the runway as it started snowing and freezing rain today. There is one new menu selection that is NOT addressed in the manual or discussed in this thread. I ignored it and all seems well. Also, pressing save pad does not always seem to work. But, when you go back using the X, it seems to have saved the settings correctly. Had to go back an undo a few things in the transmitter (e.g. un-reverse the gear channel, turn off the door sequencer in the Txer, etc.) The setting for the motors had to be set at .7 amps to run the OEM gear. When I get done re-verifying all the settings, I'll post them.

But overall I am quite pleased with the end result. Ordered another one for the Ultra Flash. Talk about service, when I ordered the second one, Dirk asked; what happened to the first one? Where else do you get that degree of service/satisfaction?