RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wren 44 heli turbine
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 06:20 AM
Jgwright

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by valrosa28
Is there anyone in the United States that can source an FOD guard for a Wren 44 heli turbine. I've been told in no certain terms by Tony Ratcliff at Wren in the UK that he will no longer waste time in trying to help me. I have an email from him stating this and think absolutely rude and disgusting that as a turbine owner I get this response from him. Before Christmas he said that he would check the pricing on the item and let me know. This past week, I sent an email to remind him and then get a mail that he will no longer waste his time on this. It really boggles my mind. What do I do now when I need to send the turbine in for service? Any help and advice will be appreciated as I can forget about getting anything out of a rude Tony Ratcliff.
I suggest that you try Turbine Solutions in the UK. Paul Hardman is the only likely source of parts if you cannot get them from Wren. As for servicing I would ask Paul about this as well. He has experience of the 44 Heli engine as he used to work there.The Email address is on his web site.

John Wright