RCU Forums - View Single Post - trouble flying in advanced mode
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 06:44 AM
obrien135

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you for the video

Thank you for the video I will look at it as soon as I get to posting this message I wanted to mention that actually it was 12 or 13 planes over the past four or five years if you count scratch build ,kit and drones and helicopters. And I want to explain what was happening when I went into the advanced mode .it was going through a dive and if I was very careful to not ii touch the controls when I went into the advanced mode it would stay level until I gave. It morestick thenitwould. Go into. A. Dive,. I found it helped to. give a little back elevator but more often than not that. would. Cause it to go into an angular loop with you I tried to correct it went. towards the ground and crashing I meant to say aiming toward the ground the speech recognition is not working that well I hope this answers all your questions I think that rates and the Expo by help but is better that I heed your advice about the trainer at this point it's more prudent to. Try to do the same thing over and over again expecting. different results we know what that is the definition of thank you for your input hope you have a good flying season maybe I'll talk to you again sometime thank you bye

Last edited by obrien135; 01-29-2019 at 01:34 PM.