RCU Forums - View Single Post - trouble flying in advanced mode
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 04:41 AM
fliers1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by obrien135
I thanks for the offer. I talked to my wife but she doesn't want to go or for me to go. Sorry about that. I appreciate the offer. Really can't beat that for an offer. Thank you for trying. I'm sorry about all that repeated postings about the same subject over the months or years I guess I forgot about the original ones and I've been mulling this over in my mind for a long time haven't had a plane in about a year but I've still been thinking about it. I know that instruction is on the way to go. Because of the dangers of flying on my own. But it will have to wait till perhaps sometime in the future unless I find other activities that are more suitable for me and my present situation again thanks to offer their help and support I wish you all well happy flying
No problem. You are not alone. In all the years I've been in the hobby, I've had literally hundreds of people come to me and being in the same situation you have been in. As a result, the hobby has been in decline for decades.
Big businesses like Hobbico, Hobby People, and many others have gone down the tubes. I guess I have to realize that I'm fighting a losing battle. Hope you find something that you will enjoy and stay with.