RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 02:57 AM
Jesse Open

Received 91 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by the Wasp
I like bikes, but I stopped riding them on the road after my teacher backed out in front of me and I went flying over his trunk, I like flying but that hurt, I also hit the no parking sign. it didn't scare me, I didn't have time to be scared, I just smartened up, I was 18 and I had my fist Nova to drive

Jim

Not me, I stayed "stupid". So stupid that I never had an incident like that. Motorcycles have been my primary transportation,year round for most of my life The only time I took to riding in the four wheel cage would be deep snow or icy conditions. With trips and commuting, 20,000 miles per year is about average. Rain or cold, not an issue. Usually have at least 4 road bikes at any given time I always buy basket cases that need considerable work. Used to get a kick out of the dirt bike riders who ragged on me for riding on the road. They were the ones showing up for work scraped and bruised on Monday morning.If they showed at all.....

Then again, bikes do scare me. Been riding for 55 years in constant fear of that first big fall! LOL

Yes, that edging is Fourmost made.