RCU Forums - View Single Post - Make it better
Thread: Make it better
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 05:38 AM
Tweek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IBThomas,

I have a couple of questions... I went to the UserCP as you suggested. I selected USER CP, then NETWORKING, then PICTURES AND ALBUMS. I see no where to update "My Models", "My Gallery", etc. I see on the left side of all the forum pages, the user ID / Name, pic etc for each person posting. Under every person's name, there are links to "My Models", My Gallery", etc. Are you saying that is no longer supports and can't be updated?

So if I can't update that stuff that is automatically listed under my name (your name, everyone else's name, etc), why are the links even there? What do I do about all the models I took the time and effort to list, provide pics of, add all the details about radio, engine, etc? Also, what about all the pictures in "My Gallery"? Is all that stuff just useless and a waste of time, now?

Not trying to be smart about this, but it's no small task that many of us have put an effort into over the years, and now..even though I can see it, I can't update or continue to add to it.

Dave