RCU Forums - View Single Post - Question about turning in banking
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 09:46 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

When you were growing up and during the day you did something wrong and your mom would say "You just wait until your father gets home"? And then when your dad got home it was like the end of the world for you because he won't put up with anything you did.

Well guess what??? Dad is here, and he's not happy with what is going on here in this thread, this sub-forum, and this website/online community. And I'm pretty upset with the 2 members causing all the problems.

If you look back through this thread you will see a lot of posts that have been removed. That is because there were 2 members that were bashing each other in this thread. They have been removed because the attacks these member were doing to each other takes away from the beginner that was trying to get some help in learning to fly. These members may have thought that they were helping new flyer, but what they don't realize that they are actually doing the new flyer no service at all and are probably causing more problems for the new pilot. But I can tell you this, it is going to stop right here and right now. If those involved continue to fight with each other you will first find your ability to post on RCU to be throttled down to the point that we will approve or disapprove any post you make. And if you can't reform yourself then you find that you are on the outside of RCU looking in. I will say that you had better not try my patience here as I will not hesitate if you can't learn to get along with each other. And that isn't limited to the Beginners forum, that includes all of RCU.

Now one last point that I want to clarify here. One person has stated that they have freedom of speech and that gives them the ability to post what they like. I want you to see one part of the RCU Community Rules and what it says on this mattter
MANAGING USER CONTENT:
Members of RCU are solely responsible for all content posted under their account. It is each member's obligation and responsibility to log off at the end of their session to prevent unauthorized use of RCU and account access. There is no expectation of privacy as it relates to the content a member submits and is normally available to the public. RCU also reserves the right to keep all member submitted content archived and available.

RCU shall have the right, but not the obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any content, as it may determine in its sole discretion. RCU further reserves the right to delete or remove any user content from the site and to deny the access of any member to all or part of this site, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.

Thread titles must reflect the full content and be fair to any person or vendor where things have been resolved. Please update the thread title by either adding the word RESOLVED to the title or re-wording the title to better reflect the situation.
Every member agrees to follow these RCU guidelines when they join RCU.

I am sorry that other have had to see this, but that is the problems have to be settled

Ken