RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where Have All The Kits Gone ?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 06:31 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
Not so sure I agree with you on this one. I find the internet a great place to add to what I know as well as a place to learn from. Where many go wrong is that they think the internet is a be all end all for knowledge and don't consider how some that post don't have a clue as to what they are talking about. Weeding out the inept and unknowing from those that actually do is a skill most don't have or know they need to successfully use the internet to it's fullest potential

And these two bold areas are what make the dumb dumber and the smart not so much. Too many smart people read things and believe them even though they are false, and the dumb aren't smart enough to do the weeding out. To name a few, anti-vaxxers, gluten free, global warming, etc. There is plenty of information out there, finding the correct and truthful information is the hard part and many people don't spend the time to weed through it all to find the truth. Quite a few hop on the me too bandwagon just to get their like high. It's the new pretty girl club from high school. It also leads to the instant gratification, and why kits are no longer popular, they take too long!

Last edited by acdii; 03-05-2019 at 07:02 AM.