RCU Forums - View Single Post - TopRCModel FW-190
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 01:24 PM
n8622t
My Feedback: (8)

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by LtMash1A
One thing to consider is getting your engine serviced or repaired. I have an 84 and two 90's .Sending one back to Horizon is not an option I would entertain. I had a problem with one of them, can't remember which one, but I sent it to Ray English and the repair was completed in about a week at a very reasonable price. Ray is the one who designed the improvements on the intake and bearings on the original 84. His improvements are licensed to Saito and are now incorporated in the newer 90 versions. He lives in Nevada and always glad to answer questions. Valve adjustments are easy and not required very often. I just check mine at the beginning of each season. Plus, there are only 3 cyl. to adjust. Everyone loves the sound with the Keleo exhaust.
yeah Ray can work on anything ....a friend of mine sent his Moki 150cc to him and he made some of improvement on that engine as well but, Morris James will do any work on the UMS motors with free shipping, while on warranty, and he seems to know his stuff as well. Not trying to persuade anyone.... just sayin