RCU Forums - View Single Post - Part 107 and contests
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:50 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie

To be honest Hydro, I don't think any of us know one another well at all. We only see a small fraction of what one another is about. I still give benifit of the doubt to most members here you included. Hell if we ever did meet face to face which is a possibility now that we are 3 hours distance I would think I would offer to buy you a beer. That being said I have no more understanding for another members attitude. He is digging himself a hole and I for one will be happy when it caves in on him.
I have to agree with you in this case, you only see what the person on the other end wants you to see. While this isn't all bad, it does tend to give others the wrong impression. I think this applies to the the other person you are referring to in that the two of you have differing opinions. At the same time, we also have differing opinions on some topics. It's unfortunate that typing into a window doesn't always give the true meaning about what is being said. I guess that's life in the internet age
BTW, I'm not a beer or coffee drinker. Most other things are fair game