mlr53
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

AMA has made some changes to the Nats New starting this year. Here is the jest of it."We wanted to let you know about a change we are making to NatsNews this year. Instead of producing daily copies of the newsletter and handing them out on-site, we will be producing daily online blogs throughout the workweek. The blogs will include daily reports and photos and members can subscribe to receive email notifications when the blogs are posted, as they did in the past for NatsNews.Because we are not producing daily editions of NatsNews, we will create one online newsletter at the conclusion of each event. We also will have extended coverage of the Nats in the November 2019 issue of Model Aviation.These changes are more cost-effective and are a wiser way to spend members’ dues money. If you haven’t already done so, you can sign up for daily email notifications at www.nats.modelaircraft.org. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Rob Kurek Director of Communications at 765-287-1256 x200 or via email rkurek@modelaircraft.org. "
Other info about the Pattern Nats for 2019 can be found here https://www.nsrca.us/index.php/nats/2019