Old 04-09-2019, 09:04 AM
fbielsa

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I have reproduced the marking of the nose according to documentation that shows four recognized enemy victories and one doubtful (later reports show a greater amount of victories).

The colour of nacelle’s fillet and outboard superchargers air intake is controversial and not possible to clarify in this model; may be the same red one (RAL 3020 ) or blue (RAL 5002) of the prop spinner, even some people reproduce it in black, which does not seem correct. I decided on red, judging by the opinion of many and the colour tests of the contemporary snapshots.

Hard to know the fillet color

Look at the marking of the superchargers air intake

The antiglare painting over the gondola and fuselages is Olive Drab" (RAL 6022), which is the more often described by most erudites, although it is not uncommon to find references in black. The badges and bigger inscriptions have been painted using hand-cut vinyl stencils, while the nose art and little inscriptions have been made by printing on decal paper and subsequent transferring.

Hand made drawing files

The superchargers and their fairings have been decorated in Metal Color Vallejo® metallic acrylics (77712, 77721 and 77723). For the interior of cockpit and landing gear, I used matte acrylic "interior green" ANA 611 (FS 34151).