RCU Forums - View Single Post - SIG Four-Star 60 Build
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 03:25 AM
VincentJ

Received 118 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
Vincent, as usual your building skills are excellent. I look forward to seeing the finished product. Depending on how you intend to fly the airplane I would like to offer another suggestion. With the added power and prop disk if you intend to do maneuvers that require a fair amount of rudder input, you may want to consider adding a couple inches to the bottom of the rudder and a sub fin. The added bonus of this would be that the resting angle would be reduced a bit. Just something to consider.

Thank You! This build is moving right along, I just ordered the covering yesterday! I'm not much of a 3-D flyer. I've made some changes to this build to suit my flying preference. When I built my Tiger 60, I had to build three before I got it right. So, in this case, I need to get a feel of how this plane will react/respond to the changes that I've already made. I'm thinking of building a second 4* for the club I belong to. We plan on raffling the plane off as a fund raiser. Based on how my plane flies, improvements will be made to the second generation...

I appreciate all the comments and suggestions...

Last edited by VincentJ; 04-17-2019 at 05:37 AM.