RCU Forums - View Single Post - C-FLY DREAM @ JJRC HERON X9 mini drone ....looks almost like DJI SPARK
Old 05-06-2019, 06:18 PM
ican3d

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts
Default C-FLY DREAM @ JJRC HERON X9 mini drone ....looks almost like DJI SPARK

Portable mini drone: C-FLY DREAM ....DJI SPARK look a like.

Hey guys recently bought an affordable mini drone: the C-FLY DREAM. Most obvious was it looks almost like DJI SPARK in term of size and features. I really need this drone since i ride bicycle a lot and need something smaller that i could put inside my back pack or pocket....so after month of searching i found it!. Btw C-FLY DREAM comes in two different manufacturing batch so the one i bought have latest updated 2019 hardware build which is version V2.2 flight board after i dismantled the innards. Its has every automated function and feature i need for FPV adventures and take video/photo without looked like cheap drone but still doesn't burn my wallet. However if you want to buy this drone make sure you smartphone/android support 5G WIFI at best 802.11ac WIFI protocol or the least 802.11a WIFI protocol.

FYI they also released re-badged version which is the JJRC HERON X9 but not sure if it has the same internal hardware version, however on the outside both physically looks 100% the same except the stamped branding logo. I got it for under USD$170 deal early January so i was lucky to have this drone with all this cool functional features like GPS, follow me, 2-axis camera gimbal stabilization, 1080p HD recording, autonomous waypoint flight, Optical Flow sensor, full brushless rotor, Wifi FPV apps connectivity, rigid fail safe features, orbit (selfie) flight and can connect via MISSION PLANNER (registred bootloader/firmware as PX4/Pixhawk).

So here the PART 1 video footage of unboxing and testing:

My C-FLY DREAM gallery:
https://www.supermotoxl.com/resource...ltirotor-drone

More videos and probably modification works to come. I still need to do more exploring and do potential mods.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ZTODXg.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	2264186