RCU Forums - View Single Post - Looking for quality 1/8 or larger buggy.
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 02:40 AM
pskmac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

I am new to this forum - glad I found it! I see many of you have a huge knowledge so I would like to ask for some advice.
If there was such discussion already - I would appreciate a link.

I wanted to summarize somehow what is the ranking/classification of top-end/highest class of 1:8 RC electric buggies (only). I can see many brands around on the Internet, also here. You talk about Losi, HPI, Kyoso, Arrma, Associated etc. while I cannot find out which of it is good/high/highest class. I wanted to get some knowledge how can I compare 1:8 race models, on what basis etc. I know each company has different models, but may you support me and list the best/most popular models of each of worth considering company?
RTR's are fine, but I have nothing against building a model on my own (I did recently build by DF-03 and its great fun)

P.S. What do you think about Mugen Seiki and how does it compare against previously mentioned car manufacturers. I have seen it recently and I was actually impressed
P.S.2 Is there something worth mentioning about parts availability for them? Personally, I come from Europe, if you dont - I would appreciate your comments anyway.