RCU Forums - View Single Post - What have you done to your RC today?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 03:55 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by RustyUs
That's funny.

I think the whole Traxxas patent scandal has dissipated enough that newcomers to the hobby won't know/care what the company is all about, or what they did. Just my opinion. The storm came, and we wait for the next installment of bushwhacking. I wish I could say I will not buy anything with the "Traxxas" name on it, but I do find their angled body clips to be my favorite for my 1/10 scale RCs.

On that note...lost two of those ^^^ body clips as I tried to correct my lil' truggy in mid flight. Pissed me off, 'cause I had a new package of Dubro's Body-Klip Retainers waiting to be put on. Love those things!
oh iv been a hater sense the 90's. all the legal BS does is keep adding cherry's on top of the already overflowing hate sunday.
im so hardcore iv stood face to face with people and stopped them from talking RC with me because they said they owned a traxxas. iv not helped out or bashed with friends because they bought one.
iv never given those A-holes cent one. in fact iv taken money out of there pocket by talking people out of buying one and getting something else. iv talked people into selling the one they had and getting something else. and im damn proud of that!