RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA Acknowledges 400 foot AGL Limit in Class G
Old 06-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
But you also haven't seen anything that says he didn't either. Here in the US, many times things get done without the people involved being given credit for their participation and that's just the way it is. Sounds to me like you're the one trying to stir the pot on this one.
Ah one of his minions jumping in good for you. I wonder when the other 4 or 5 will flutter to his defense. Awful small fan boy base no wonder they can be ignored. LOL

Man sends email to FAA asking a question. Man gets answer to question. Man takes credit for pinning down the FAA and forcing them to go on record so he says. Sounds like man is looking for an atta boy to me. You can feather your own nest all you want but without absolute proof its feathered with Do Do feathers as far as I am concerned.

As with all you guys you claim to speak for the multitudes and how there are so many dissatisfied with the leadership yet you never seem to be able to supply names (a data base) of those members just an unnamed amount. If this site is an indication of support for you lets look at how many members on the site? Now what there are at most a dozen that frequent and agree with any of your anti AMA topics you post here. Hardly worth a second glance. By the way I've noticed your posts on other forums with even less interested people than here so I guess that's why you spend so much time here punching out this diatribe.

Its fun to see how badly you few have your knickers in a knot keep up the good work the entertainment value is priceless.LOL

Oh ya and some of the fan base are not even members of the AMA what a hoot.

Last edited by Propworn; 06-11-2019 at 09:22 PM.