RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 08:09 AM
evdreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John,

I hope the solar project turned out ok. Your new charger setup looks great.

I got a kick out of you referencing the train that could.

I hope your surgery wasn’t too major. It sounds like you are recovering nicely.

I went on a two hour ride last night. The shifter is still a little stiff, but it should break in after a few hundred miles. It is a 1000cc, so my butt was getting hot after riding awhile. My feet were also getting hot through the metal foot pegs. I love all the power. It is going to be hard to behave. It is easy to get into unlawful speeds in first gear. My Honda would have to shift at every 10mph increment. Cruise control is a nice feature and was helping me stay at the speed limit. It has a up and down quick shifter, so I don't need to pull in the clutch. It as an auto blipper on downshifts which is cool. Then it crackles and pops like modern super cars do. It has all the modern safety electronics which is nice. My Honda had nothing and I locked the back tire up on some hard stops and bad down shifts and stepped the back tire out on gravel. I went an hour away to buy it and there was a high chance of rain. It ended up just sprinkling and turned into a nice sunny day. I test rode a triumph street triple. That was cool, but I didn't have an emotional connection like my bike. I test rode the new zero SRF. It is an electric motorcycle with twice the torque as mine. Holly crap that is quick to accelerate. For the price the fit and finish wasn't there, but the drivetrain was. I test rode a Ducati, but my bike had more features at a fraction of the cost.

Mark,

That is cool you are getting solar panels too. Your system looks cool. I got really interested in solar power during high school and college.

That is cool you have surround sound now. I think my Sony receiver is 11 years old. That is something I don’t like to spend a lot of money upgrading on. I still use my 26in LCD TV from high school.

That is cool you got your F16 finished.

Sorry to hear about the jet crash.

Nick